Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Closed for lunch 12 - 1:30pm
|Sat & Sun 8-12 Emerg/Sick by appt only|
Established | Committed | Patient Driven
At Jeffers, Mann and Artman Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine, P.A.,we take a team approach to your child's healthcare. We embrace a Family-Centered Medical Home concept, which means your doctors and providers are at the core of your healthcare, surrounded by a team of healthcare professionals. Our goal is to help your family build healthy and happy children.
Take a look at our strengths:
- EXPERIENCE: We are an established group of physicians who have been serving the Raleigh area for nearly 30 years. Our physicians are board certified and practice evidence based care as outlined by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- CONVENIENCE: you have a choice! We have 5 locations in the triangle area.
- PERSONAL CARE: Each location is like a small practice, with caring and qualified doctors to give you personal and professional care.
- NEWBORNS TO TEENS: We care for newborns and kids of all ages, including teens.
- ON-LINE SERVICES: Our new Patient Web Portal offers self-service features that let you communicate with us from the comfort of your home or office. Click on our Red Door (above) to access our portal to review, update or enter your demographic and insurance information; to request an appointment; to request a prescription refill; to pay your bill online and more!
- PREVENTIVE CARE: We want to keep you healthy! We take a proactive approach to your health.
- EXPERTS IN ASTHMA, ADHD & HEALTHY LIVING—Learn more about the our specialized programs in each of these areas.
- ON-CALL: We have a provider on call 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. For after-hour advice that can not wait until regular office hours, please call 919-831-5682. Call 911, if you have a medical emergency.
We invite you to explore our website and learn more about our physicians, our philosophy, and areas of expertise. We welcome new patients and look forward to meeting you and your family. Ask around, families trust Jeffers, Mann & Artman Pediatrics.