Healthy Lifestyles Program
At Jeffers, Mann & Artman, we believe that wellness begins with healthy living. Body weight gives your provider an indication of your child's health.
Healthy Lifestyles Appointments
We can work together to develop a Healthy Lifestyle Plan for your child. We will help you acheive a healthy level of physical exercise and good eating habits to reach your child's best physical and emotional health.
Please visit our secure website "CHADIS" to fill out our Lifestyles questionnaire prior to each Healthy Lifestyles appointment.
Blast Off to Healthy Living
We focus on 6 areas of your child’s life that we call 5-4-3-2-1-0.
Blast off to Healthy Living
- Eat more than five fruits or vegetables every day.
Eat 5 Servings of fruits & Vegetables Each Day
- Eat at least four “family meals” per week.
Eat 4 Family Meals Each Week
- Do not skip meals - especially breakfast! Eat three meals each day.
Eat 3 Meals a Day
- Do not watch more than two hours of television, computers or video games per day.
2 Hours or Less Screen Time
- At least one hour of exercise per day (5 times per week).
1 Hour of Activity
- Zero servings of fruit juice or soft drinks per day.
0 Sugar Sweetened Drinks
Please visit the following websites for further healthy lifestyles education.