In an effort to give your child the best quality care possible we have implemented a Pre-Visit Screening Tool. We are encouraging all patients to complete these developmental/medical forms prior to their child's appointment.
Why Use Pre-visit Screening Tools
- The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends using Pre-Visit screening tools such as CHADIS
- It assists in early detection and treatment of developmental and behavioral concerns
- CHADIS is a secure on-line tool for medical and developmental screening tests
When to Complete the Pre-visit Screening
- We ask that you complete all required forms at least four days (but not more than 30 days) prior to your child's visit so that all information can be reviewed by your provider before your visit.
- Pre-visit screening forms completion takes 5 to 20 minutes depending on the age of your child.
- If you need assistance, please contact our office at 919-786-5001 and we will be happy to help you.
If you are using a Mac computer, please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing CHADIS.
- Visit the CHADIS website.
- Click on the "Register" button at the top right.
- Indicate whether or not you've used CHADIS before.
- Enter Invitation code: 9197865001
- Complete Respondent Registration