We take care of you long after you meet with a provider, which includes filing and following up with insurance. We aim to provide the highest level of medical care, regardless of your insurance company. We do everything we can to keep down the cost of medical care.
Jeffers, Mann and Artman Pediatrics is contracted with the following insurance companies and by doing so we have agreed to file insurance for our patients who participate in these plans. In order for us to accurately file your insurance, we ask that you bring your child's insurance card with you to every visit. If you do not have the necessary insurance information, you will be asked to pay at the time of the visit.
We collect all copays and coinsurance payments at the time of your visit and insurance is filed on a daily basis. Monthly statements are sent with any charges that were not paid by your insurance company.
Please feel free to contact our billing office for any questions about our financial policies or billing. Our staff is experienced, knowledgeable, and always happy to help you. (919) 786-5001.
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield (we are contracted with "BCBS Blue-Value Plan")
- Bright Health
- CIGNA / Healthsource (we are NOT contracted with "Cigna Connect")
- Contigo Health (WakeMed Employees)
- First Health
- Great West
- Medicaid - JMA currently accepting siblings of an existing patient or foster children
- Primary Physician Care
- State Health Clear Pricing
- United Healthcare
- Wellpath / Coventry
Insurance Not Accepted
Currently, we do not contract with and do not accept the following insurance plans:
- Beech Street
- Cigna Connect
- Medicaid - JMA is currently taking siblings of an existing patient or foster children
Due to the recent changes in the healthcare industry, we have developed an information sheet "Billing 101" to educate our families on what to expect at the time of your visit.